I love you.
Haha okay no but really… Eminence’s products are a game changer. Yes, they are pricey. In this case though, you really do get what you pay for. Each product lasts forever, and helps your skin look and feels it’s best.
They even have one of those fun skincare quizzes to help you find products that best suit your skin’s needs.
Over the years, my skincare collection has grown… One might even say it has become a bit excessive. However, I do use all of these products, and I love them all equally.
First, a bit about my skin.
I by NO means have perfect skin, and I can’t even say I know exactly what “type” of skin I have because I swear it’s always changing on me. However, my skin is predominantly normal/dry and I tend to breakout from hormone fluctuations and stress (like many women in their 20s). Other than that though, my skin is pretty easy.
I know that a simple skincare routine is “all the rage” right now, and some people will give me s*** for how many different products I use, but this is what works for me:
- Rinse my face with warm water (and then a splish-splash of cold)
- Apply the Willow Bark Booster Serum
- Apply the Clear Skin Probiotic Moisturizer (diluted with a little bit of added water)
- (If wearing makeup…) Remove all makeup with a damp Face Halo – I use coconut oil if I’m wearing heavier eye makeup because my skin is really sensitive and doesn’t like to be rubbed too much.
- Cleanse skin with the Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser
- Apply Lotus Detoxifying Overnight Treatment
- Apply Clear Skin Probiotic Masque as a spot treatment on any blemishes
Two Times Per Week:
- Snow Mushroom & Reishi Masque
- Lime Stimulating Masque (I love this one because it heats up your face, stimulating blood flow – It feels like it’s really doing something, if you know what I mean.)
- Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant
- Jade Roller
- Barecat Revitalize and Repair Daily Facial Serum (with 1000 mg CBD extract)
- Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Masque (I don’t do this 2X/week… more like 2X/month)
Something fun I recently discovered is this (very bougie) skincare fridge. I was disappointed to find out that keeping my Eminence masques in the fridge would damage the products. Instead I keep sheet masques, my jade roller, and spot treatment in it. This particular mini fridge can also heat things up, so sometimes I like to clean it out and put a few damp towels in to give myself a facial with.
Comment below if you would enjoy watching a YouTube video going into detail about my skincare routine and how I do an at-home facial/spa night.